Communio – CSSMS Software Rebuild
New Document Management System on SharePoint
Communio provides practical end-of-life advice, guidance and support services. The company developed the Communio Service Support Management System (CSSMS) software in-house initially and after a review, it was recommended that a re-build of the software will improve and re-establish it for future growth.
The theme of the project was “He waka eke noa – We are all in this together”
- Like for like re-build, including the look and feel enhancements of the CSSMS software
- The API interface to the mobile application
- Including the Transport Provider invoicing database,
- Upgrading key functionality fixes.
- Effectively and efficiently rebuild the CSSMS software, as per the project scope to achieve a high-quality outcome.
- To work as a project team to efficiently deliver the project
- Available resources to ensure that the project is delivered on time.
- The project team members are actively involved and any allocated task assigned to a team member is completed in a timely manner, as required in the project plan (i.e. work breakdown structure)