MAN Energy Solution NZ
Integrated Management System Certification Journey
The objective of the project was to collaborate with MAN Energy Solutions New Zealand (MAN-ES NZ) in order to obtain certification for their Integrated Management System (IMS), which encompasses ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems, ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems, and ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems. In essence, this project effectively executed the implementation of their IMS, while simultaneously preparing MAN-ES NZ for ISO IMS certification. As a result, MAN-ES NZ successfully achieved ISO certification.
The project scope involved conducting a thorough review of MAN-ES NZ’s systems, identifying gaps and improvement areas, and implementing measures to meet ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001 requirements. Additionally, the scope included onboarding training for staff to ensure understanding, commitment and involvement with the IMS.
The project deliverables were:
- Gap Analysis Report: A detailed assessment of MAN-ES NZ’s systems and processes compared to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001, identifying non-compliance areas and improvement opportunities.
- IMS Implementation Plan: An overview roadmap outlining steps, resources, and timelines for integrating ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001 requirements into the IMS.
- Updated Policies and Procedures: Revised and documented policies aligned with IMS standards, covering quality, environmental management, and occupational health and safety.
- Training and Awareness onboarding: Development and delivery of sessions to educate employees on IMS requirements, roles, responsibilities, and successful implementation.
- Internal Audit Framework: Establishment of an internal framework for regularly assessing IMS effectiveness, compliance, and identifying areas for improvement.
- Certification Audit Preparation: Preparation of documentation, evidence, and support for external certification audits to obtain ISO IMS certification.